Connected to the Past | Living in the Present | Looking to the Future
The Smyrna Presbyterian Church has been in the Smyrna/Vinings area for over 100 years and has a faithful record of service to its community, having come through wars, depression and other great changes in history.
Seeing a need for a distinctly Presbyterian Church, eighteen original members formed together in 1914 to start Smyrna Presbyterian Church. First beginning with Sunday School classes and a "Ladies Missionary Society", the church first held service on October 27, 1914. Renting space from the Methodist Church and then the Baptist Church, before buying property in 1915 on Church St. to build their first church.
Smyrna Presbyterian Church is proud to continue to proclaim the truth of God's Word and being a light to Smyrna and beyond.